Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion NEETs should sleep in pods with Internet

Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
9
Pods

Sleeping pod
​
NEETs should sleep in pods with Internet until they ascend and work.
 
That's a liability. They shouldn't have an account to post things if they're not accountable.

If all my /pol/ and /x/ style posts get targeted then I might as well start censoring myself.
He doesnt leave because he did anything wrong.

I mean he did sorta dox igiveup but he was more like spreading believable rumors
 
True, but how and why are problems that get better with time for most people. Pods should be really cheap and safe enough as a temporary solution for worst case scenarios.
No disrespect but you seem to be coming at this from what seems to be an ivory tower position. Again I don't disagree with you I would prefer that America acted like a Nordic country but it never will. So when you say something a little nebulous like that I have to follow it up with who pays for this?
 
Well, if we're housing NEETs, "who maintains it?" sounds like a job.
So I'm expected to believe a neet will fix my plumbing or paint my wall? Or tell tyron to stop beating his snow bunnies? Or tell shanda to kindly not smoke meth in the hall? Idk it's very pie in the sky. Often in times like this in America what happens when you give homeless and drug abusers this kind of shelters rapes and ODs go through the roof and personally, no skin off my back but personally it's an ugly look.
 
Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top