Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Finally someone gets itwomen’s hoodies are much better tbh
they fit really well
i love how they actually hug your body instead of just hanging there like a box
i love the overall aesthetic of them, how cute they look unlike men’s hoodies especially some of the designs they have are actually cute instead of just lazy graphics slapped onFinally someone gets it
I got banned from .is for saying ts but it’s true, framecels need foid clothes unfortunately
I wear polo Ralph Lauren and suit maxx nowExtremely gay, something a foid would wear.
I know, this thread is from last year so my fashion sense has changed2nd is less of an eyesore comparatively. Don't consider any of them fashionable though
he had no father growing up so this outcome was not surprisingExtremely gay, something a foid would wear.
You’re right my dad wasn’t around to teach me things that’s why I give off fag vibes irlhe had no father growing up so this outcome was not surprising