Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Success rate these hoodies 😎

lunin7

Lieutenant
Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
609
IMG 3698
IMG 3700
IMG 3697

I bought the second one (first one is offsale I believe)
 
Finally someone gets it

I got banned from .is for saying ts but it’s true, framecels need foid clothes unfortunately
i love the overall aesthetic of them, how cute they look unlike men’s hoodies especially some of the designs they have are actually cute instead of just lazy graphics slapped on

the sleeves hit better, the waist sits better, it just looks intentional instead of oversized in a sloppy way

even when they’re oversized it still looks clean, soft, and cute :uwu:
 
he had no father growing up so this outcome was not surprising
You’re right my dad wasn’t around to teach me things that’s why I give off fag vibes irl

I only did this to impress my emo crush, that’s when I realized I was Jestermaxxing for her
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top