Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Culture What is your opinion on pro-choice vs. pro-life in general?

The stances are irrelevant. Whats relevant is there is a "culture war" and in some countries is pretty serious. In poland the populist trash church is politicized, and is telling men to disrespect girls into abortion. And in the same place, women see some sort of identity in the idea of being able to abort.

In places like korea, theres female party vs male party.

And I dont want to end up being so disgustingly low standard as to care so much about an irrelevant minutia. Overall, I think if women want to have abortion, they should have it. Simply because is their preference. I dont want to get into this debate, it simply creates a political division I dont need and I dont want. Its also irrelevant, once we care about it political people will reframe our intentions and orient us towards political platforms that exploit our peculiar problems and dilute whatever issue we were caring about before, and we will end up like MAGA, we will be people who are into mood and highschool fad.

The process is simple, they reorient your perspective, reframe the debate, and sooner than later you become one of them, one of the populists who screams their slogans, and is angered.
 
Encaging in "culture wars" is bullshit and any win is a cope victory. People should try to find and protect their own happinesses.
As for your thread I dont know. I think is cool abortion is an option. If its me, I prefer keep alive any able bodied individual while is completely fine to remove from existence anyone disabled, or do eugenics. I dont find it a problem.

But the debate should be reframed, so we dont suffer the culture war related topics, and we dont get the identity of "Pro choice" or whatever.
 
"Removing" people isn't consensual or pro-choice at all, that's just regular old violence. I believe that if someone has filled their forms and waited their time, they can go, but never without their consent.
Cool. Instead i think is fine to snap the neck of a kid and pretend is a partum accident, some doctors did it. If you see the kid has visible signs of disability... snap, click his neck and hes gone, and you pretend the process didnt go right. Some doctor interviewed said he did it.

Also i wouldnt find it a problem to do more than that. But except this issue, I think women these days see abortion as some sort of identity, and if we focus on it we just get them pissed for no reason.
 
Forest Whitaker Laughing GIF

You're not real
Its real bro, seen doctor interview and made sense to me. I would do the same, I mean if I was a doctor. Snap, its surprisingly easy to fake a partum accident. Then you practice in front of a mirror a face expression "oh sorry shit went wrong" and you pretend you give a shit.
 
This is going to be a long-term debate thread. What is your opinion on these two stances about life, abortion and everything in general?
I'm pro life for a multitude of reason, the one I'll stand on right now is that if we are claiming to be an advanced society and we can't control for one, our carnal impulses let alone our ability to ejaculate and regulate hormonal cycles.

I feel the need to then have a harder longer look at how we run society in the first place. Because if that's the case abortion is a down the road issue.

And men do have a say in it, if we don't then we for sure don't have to financially support a person who chooses to keep a child.
 
I'm pro-choice for many reasons too but let's separate euthanasia from abortion. In the second case, it's bodily (her body her choice) until the fetus is a baby and I would let doctors decide when that is.

For euthanasia I'm entirely pro-choice as long as it's separated from the hospital and doctors, it should be illegal for healthcare providers to discuss euthanasia for obvious reasons. I think arguing life with a suffering person or undoing someone's "do-not resuscitate"* when they clearly don't want to continue living in that state is trolling existential rape.

*Is a D N R filter really necessary?
For one it simply not just a woman choice, it may have been her choice to sleep with a man and let a man ejaculate into her. But by no mean is it her choice to just spontaneously get impregnated , its an automatic bodily function that she has little control over.

She does have control over when she choices to have sex and if she choices to use a form of birth control, I wont be getting into the negative ramification of hormonal birth control for the sake of simplicity of this argument.

The child doesn't spontaneously appear in the woman's womb. More over what about women who semen jack a male? it happens to young men more then it is talked about, by fucked up whores in high school a lot. not to mention for famous men.

I have mentioned this before and ill do it again but i have an an-cap mind set on property and peoples right over it.

This being said i don't think a woman can abort a child without consent from the husband, clearly in one night stand and a more casual intercourse the property ownership does get murky.

and it all boils down to under what circumstances the this child get conserved under.

Bottom line? if it's purely "her body, her choice" with zero input from the man, then it should be "her body, her problem" when it comes to child support too. Can't have it both ways. This whole debate exposes how retarded modern "consent" and responsibility have become. We're an advanced society that can't even handle basic carnal impulses without turning it into a culture war circus.

Men should have a real say, especially if we're expected to pay up for 18+ years. Otherwise it's just state enforced cuckoldry with extra steps.

and if i recall properly in the UK the woman can sue for child care if its not even the mans child?

We have to admit we are retard cave people and continue to act the way we do or we need to be better.

It's embarrassing. Like watching a grown ass adult with a PhD still shitting on the living room rug and then acting like it's a profound rights issue. "But it's my colon, my choice!"

TLDR: The circumstances around abortion should have to involve both parties and before that it would have to be a danger to the mother or its self (IE born with birth defects)
 
This is going to be a long-term debate thread. What is your opinion on these two stances about life, abortion and everything in general?
Neither position suffices, for context in part of the matter as a whole; the belief that one owns the life of another, is a gross and blatantly ignorant and childish attitude. Legalization through legislation is still control. This matter belongs to the people not government or law makers.
 
Neither position suffices, for context in part of the matter as a whole; the belief that one owns the life of another, is a gross and blatantly ignorant and childish attitude. Legalization through legislation is still control. This matter belongs to the people not government or law makers.
Ah a nuanced opinion, be we live in a world of mans law so the question stands.
 
What is error and done in error still produces error. What births from it is contradiction, what appears therefore are results that are merely a synthetic bandage, to a wound which requires to be sown.
Elegant as always but it floats above the practical question. Beyond error beyond wants and desires it's the practical question. Their is no contradiction, there are living parts becoming one whole, the question boils down to personhood not life.

I'm pro-life but I'm not making a religious argument or a control argument. I am making a civilization argument. Are we serious people or aren't we. And if we aren't, if we genuinely can't manage this basic thing , then maybe you are right @quintillian that legislation is just a bandage on something that goes much deeper than law.

The wound isn't abortion. The wound is that we stopped taking life seriously.

1778285552874212
 
Elegant as always but it floats above the practical question. Beyond error beyond wants and desires it's the practical question. Their is no contradiction, there are living parts becoming one whole, the question boils down to personhood not life.

I'm pro-life but I'm not making a religious argument or a control argument. I am making a civilization argument. Are we serious people or aren't we. And if we aren't, if we genuinely can't manage this basic thing , then maybe you are right @quintillian that legislation is just a bandage on something that goes much deeper than law.

The wound isn't abortion. The wound is that we stopped taking life seriously.

View attachment 16723
To be clear, the practicality of the matter first comes from the act of sex, if in the beginning whatever motives which push a person whether by internal or external influence would not allow for this instance to occur that being abortion. The point being, this matter is between those who are actually participants within the matter.

Context therefore dictates what should be done, not law nor the woman should the act had been done in confidence.
 
We're closer than it sounds and I appreciate that. But between the participants only holds if we're talking about two parties. The entire debate hinges on whether there's a third. If there is, and I'd argue by 60 to 90 days there clearly is, then context and mutual agreement between the two adults stops being sufficient. You can't privately negotiate the rights of someone who isn't at the table.

You're romanticizing a pre legal tribal context that doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for thousands of years, in that context yes two people would figure it out between themselves because they don't have to pay taxes.

Giphy 16
 
Pro-life. As you're just murdering your unborn child just because you couldn't bother to use birth control and see infanticide as the "months after pill." Yet they love to hide behind the "rape, incest, and mother's life is at risk." As for rape, you can take the morning after pill and let people know ASAP, not after you found out the person you hookup with has nothing to take with child support and the guy your with won't fall for the kid being his. As for the mother's life at risk. That's so rare, and often accepted as an exception that you can't count that as an abortion as often the kid won't make it. Not cause it going to risk the mother's "mental or financial health."

Let's be honest now. Abortion is seen as birth control, and proves women don't have a "more nurturing side" then men. Then again, anyone who been around women and "doesn't drink the kool-aid" knew that. (Though it was actually the knock-off brand flavor-aid.)
 
Foids who murder their own children are the worst foids. And the worst foids will mate with the worst thugs(tm), so the child will grown up and become another thug(tm). By murdering her child the foid is actually doing society a service.

Personally I'm all in for a worldwide virus that can end up human reproduction, specially for the dumber collectivities. The virus would affect mostly those with two-digit IQ. It should also need to remove their desire for sex.

The scamdemic pointed this is possible, as many of the vax vials contained nanocomponents that opened up once in the bloodstream, creating nanostructures there. There were also graphene nanotubes detected in some vaxxed brains. And then there is the Microsoft patent for a cryptocurrency that would be mined from manual human labor. Why invest billions in making robots when the npc can become one? Gyms and tattoos being forced on the media is to prepare the npc for his future as a fully automated robot. GenZ losing interest in sex also points in this direction. Next step is to forbid porn worldwide, which is coming together with the fecal recognition system.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top