Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Culture What is your opinion on pro-choice vs. pro-life in general?

So when does the fetus develop a soul?

Of course I do, you?
you were confused why people care.

Styxhexenhammer666 believes its at the time called the quickening.
Im not a child specialist. Some Christians believe that even the smallest fetus counts as a person and spilling seed is sinful
 
Ah, so it's a passive-aggressive kys to coloureds and disableds?
Less so to disabled people, but to non-whites, yes.
For disabled people, I'm not against them being born completely but we must at least preserve a healthy world and breeding with disabled people will only further increase disability in the future generations. It's just eugenics at the end of the day.
 
So when does the fetus develop a soul?

Of course I do, you?

Right at conception. The soul is needed for the bodies to grow. First body to manifest is the etheric body (which spawns the manes), then the physical body (when the foetus takes form and is no longer a egg). The astral body only appears at birth and is defined by planetary positions (astral chart). The three bodies requires a soul, a field of consciousness to hold them together, the field is a fragment from a previous field and is pulled from the luminal space. The foetus is conscious, so it is a living being. To kill it is murder, pure and simple.
 
I wasn't confused why people care, I was confused how murder and abortion were so confidently equated. What does quickening mean here? Christian beliefs do not matter to people that do not take them into account, it would be imposition.

What do you think about suffering and how that relates to the soul?
"quickening," which refers to 2–3 months of age when newborn reflexes begin to disappear and social smiling emerges.

Yes I suspect that suffering might be the most important thing you can do in life but im learning lessons that my body and religions of the world teach me. I dont have a rational opinion on the benefits of suffering.
 
Hobbit @Hobbit If you weren't trolling, how did you come to hold those beliefs?
I'm not trolling.
I'm not trying to get into an argument/debate but I'll say one last thing before I go do something else -
Basically, I believe there are too many ethnics in the world. Chinese and Indians especially. And they're quickly taking over Anglosphere nations by way of legal and illegal immigration while the White birthrate is in a freefall. We, the white race, are only 7% of the global population. And if it wasn't for us and some Asian races, the world would be a complete and utter shithole with no innovation and no proper society.
Perhaps some Arabic races have innovated, too.
I think the world should be beautiful, and it's safe to say that blonde/red hair and blue/green eyes are the most beautiful (and rare, unfortunately) colours on people. Foreigners agree - just look at how many Indians want a blonde girlfriend with pale skin and fair eyes. They also prefer paler complexions in their own race. That, to me, says that the White race is the most beautiful in the world and we need more of us.
And yes, I've always held these beliefs. Nothing really made me think this that I can recall, but I've thought it for as long as I can remember.
 
Yeah, I think feeling "the suffering is too much for me" betrays that there's a soul in there.
The body is to some extent a programmed robot. Its programmed for many things including to suffer. It can be done to AI robots, but can AI robots have the same consciousness as us or only simulate it? Im inclined to think we cannot create AI souls or atleast not until we understand how to insert the consciousness of the soul. there are some that believe everything has a soul even your spoon and fork.
 
And to increase your happiness some freedoms must be restricted and some people must be encouraged to take their own lives, reducing theirs.
I don't believe suicide is the answer. I just believe there should be more White people in the world and especially in the Anglo/Western countries.
I don't want every country in the world to be White. I think Asia should be Asian, Africa should be African (with the exception of South Africa), and Europe/Anglosphere countries should be White.
 
So you're pro-life for gnostic reasons because carnal nature is bad?


I'm not an-cap myself but I think it's incomplete without a completely pro-choice stance when it comes to start and end of life. Every atom will eventually be owned in some way and your's will always exist before you do.

I think pro-choice is a lot easier and less complicated in the end. It has less room to cause complete disasters.
No, not because of the nature of human sexuality or our carnal nature.

The analogy I use of a grown man shitting in the living room is the best way to understand what and why I believe what I do.

The fact that you and so many others think of abortion as a form of birth control is a sickening fact and nauseating.

These whore need to learn some self control, it's not that complicated. The fact that it is so difficult to not get pregnant is such a baffling concept.

Woman have so little that they are held to task for or have responsibility. It is almost a joke that we let these retard children into the work force or even politics.

Are you telling me with a straight face that you think it's so hard not to get pregnant?

The "window of conception" (or fertile window) is the 6 day period each menstrual cycle when pregnancy can occur. It includes the 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. This timing is possible because sperm can survive in the female reproductive tract for up to 5 days.

Screenshot 2021 03 10 at 131741


These whores are walking around here sloshing full of cum and cant keep it together for this window of time? Fuck women and fuck their rights, they didn't fight for them they nagged for them and men gave them rights and the more we having the the society ALLWAYS gets worse.

Img 2


In every field from athletic to analytical men dominate the field.

This is spiraling out of control I have made my point.

What's this about atoms? What is this even implying, this Carl sagan we are all star dust bullshit.

How about this why should abortion legal? The points I made express exactly how I feel about the situation.

How about this if women can't control them selves let's just rewind woman's suffrage, they get no voting right and they can have abortion. Because if they can't even keep track of there bodily functions what makes me think they can vote to sway the way a country is going to turn out?

Women are retard children pretending to be adults.

Can you give me a good reason that should have abortion on demand as a right?

Let's for argument say say we have a woman named Ms.B and she is on her way to to get a 7 month abortion, in this world everything has to be prepaid so she has the receipt and her plans are to 100% get an abortion the fact is she's in the lobby of the abortion clinic. Well mr.A comes along and idk blows her fuckin head off with a shotgun, just made a fucking canoe out of her heard. She's dead and the baby is dead. That is a double homicide, simple as. Yet the mother has this magical right to murder the child with in her?

1778102113083655


Sorry no.

Yes it is easy to kill a child then to raise it you're right. We don't do things because they are easy we do them because the are right.

I don't believe you or anyone else could change my mind.
 
No, not because of the nature of human sexuality or our carnal nature.

The analogy I use of a grown man shitting in the living room is the best way to understand what and why I believe what I do.

The fact that you and so many others think of abortion as a form of birth control is a sickening fact and nauseating.

These whore need to learn some self control, it's not that complicated. The fact that it is so difficult to not get pregnant is such a baffling concept.

Woman have so little that they are held to task for or have responsibility. It is almost a joke that we let these retard children into the work force or even politics.

Are you telling me with a straight face that you think it's so hard not to get pregnant?

The "window of conception" (or fertile window) is the 6 day period each menstrual cycle when pregnancy can occur. It includes the 5 days before ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. This timing is possible because sperm can survive in the female reproductive tract for up to 5 days.

View attachment 16791

These whores are walking around here sloshing full of cum and cant keep it together for this window of time? Fuck women and fuck their rights, they didn't fight for them they nagged for them and men gave them rights and the more we having the the society ALLWAYS gets worse.

View attachment 16792

In every field from athletic to analytical men dominate the field.

This is spiraling out of control I have made my point.

What's this about atoms? What is this even implying, this Carl sagan we are all star dust bullshit.

How about this why should abortion legal? The points I made express exactly how I feel about the situation.

How about this if women can't control them selves let's just rewind woman's suffrage, they get no voting right and they can have abortion. Because if they can't even keep track of there bodily functions what makes me think they can vote to sway the way a country is going to turn out?

Women are retard children pretending to be adults.

Can you give me a good reason that should have abortion on demand as a right?

Let's for argument say say we have a woman named Ms.B and she is on her way to to get a 7 month abortion, in this world everything has to be prepaid so she has the receipt and her plans are to 100% get an abortion the fact is she's in the lobby of the abortion clinic. Well mr.A comes along and idk blows her fuckin head off with a shotgun, just made a fucking canoe out of her heard. She's dead and the baby is dead. That is a double homicide, simple as. Yet the mother has this magical right to murder the child with in her?

View attachment 16794

Sorry no.

Yes it is easy to kill a child then to raise it you're right. We don't do things because they are easy we do them because the are right.

I don't believe you or anyone else could change my mind.
Based Ancap? Holy fuck dude i wasn't familiar with your game.
 
This is just hate masquerading as morality, which is something Kaczynski mentioned as oversocialisation. Where does "abortion = murder" even come from?
That's a fucking child, a human , a person. Yes, at the moment it just going to shit themselves and cry for milk but come on it fucking "level 1." I tired of people allowing these hoes to act like children and try to avoid the responsibility of their actions since they can't be bothered to use all the different types of birth control. Acting like murdering the kid inside of you doesn't count cause of "reasons." You don't get to murder someone because they're going to be burden on you. Let's be honest, if the bitch got her back blown out by a rich mother fucker. They would keep the kid and try to milk the dad for all the money they could via child support. They only kill the kid cause they often just fucked the hot poor nigga and other don't have SiMP to sucker into believing it's their kid. Or smart enough to know their current boyfriend would ask for proof that it's his kid. This is why I laugh whenever I hear the fucking lie women are more caring and shit. Like, bitch you think you should be allowed to murder your child cause you don't want be held responsible for your actions. Nor do they shame their "sisters" when they do this shit.
 
So it's because you hate women then? It's got nothing to do with anything moral you've posted, it's hate.
So you hate children, and the helpless. You asked when a baby is a baby, and I asked when is a cake a cake. The same fucking question. You want to hand wave my question but don't want me to hand wave yours. I mean, if I was making a cake and it's in the oven. Everything is done just waiting for it to bake. If someone take it out of the oven before it's ready. Did they ruin my cake?
 
So it's all a game to you, then?

I asked you when is it a human. Is a fertilised cell a human?
Fine, if I shoot a pregnant women and she loses the kid. Why is it counted as murder or double homicide if they both die? I bet you're going to run from answering this one too, since you can't defend your points but want me to defend mine every time.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top